BBeebies Nursery is run by Bishop Bronescombe School and can accept children in the term in which they will be 3 years old. We pride ourselves on providing exciting and varied sessions with plenty of outdoor activities. Below you will find more information about our sessions, however if you have any queries or would like to arrange a vist, please do not hesitate to contact the school.
For information regarding special educational needs in the nursery please see our EYFS Local Offer below.
If your child is not yet old enough to come to nursery, what not come along to our Baby and Toddler Group?
Please note - 3 year old nursery funding is available for children the term after their third birthday, for up to 15 hours per week. Depending on your circumstances you may also qualify for 2 year old funding when you child first starts. Please contact the school for more information.
Our routine is flexible, but usually our morning sessions run like this:
- 8:45 Children arrive and self-register and free play.
- 9:05 We sit together for hello circle time, calendar, weather, makaton signing, sound and letter of the week.
- 9:20 Group time - Plan, Do and Review
- 9:35 Free flow learning (inside and outside)
- 10:00 Snack Cafe opens for an hour
- 11:15 Tidy up
- 11:30 Story telling and reflective learning
- 11:45 Home time
Lunchtime runs from 11:45 to 12:30.
Our afternoon sessions run in a similar manner to the mornings.